Wednesday, December 17, 2014

SURRENDER


Image Credit: google.com

Ever felt like you were stuck on a battle field? Dressed in full Armour while staring the opponent right in the eyes and ready for War. But, you were actually tired and ready to give up. All you wanted to do was Surrender, and say " I can't fight any longer" or "I won't allow you to fight with me any longer."  This is the life of so many, maybe even ourselves.

We fight a daily battle whether it is as small as getting dressed for the 9 to 5 work shift, taking care of our family, or just our self insecurities that we are working on. You know what I've learned? Our problem is just that, we think that we are fighting the battle by ourselves. Honest truth is that we serve a GOD who fights our battles for us each and every day. Sometimes, we have to learn to just BE STILL. We have to SURRENDER ourselves to GOD. Give it all to him, and LET GO. Ask GOD to use you, and XRAY your life to find treatment for the complications.

I'm not perfect, I'm so far from it and I am learning myself AGAIN. I am learning to let go of my past mistakes, simply put even my yesterday. Today is a NEW DAY. I can no longer be a prisoner to my own mind, held captive by thoughts and actions. I will no longer allow negativity, insecurity, doubt and fear dictate my life. Let's start to believe more in ourselves. I want you to remember this ....


Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously
give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.
(  Poem Credit ) -Marianne Williamson 

So from this day forward, SURRENDER YOURSELF :) YOUR BEST DAYS ARE HERE NOW!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...