Thursday, January 8, 2015

Beauty Favorites

 I must admit that I am kind of a product junkie. Wait, let me be honest I AM A PRODUCT HOARDER. I love trying new beauty and hair products. Healthy Skin, enhancing beauty, and healthy hair is important. But, also it is very fun and intriguing when you purchase a new product and it is one the best things you've tried in a while.

So, let's talk about some of my favorites.....

 Neutrogena Face Wipes ROCK OUT! They are great for removing makeup but also moisturizing.
 An Oldie in my stash but TRESemme heat protectant is a must have. It is wonderful for my natural hair that is frequently blown out. Before I blow out my tresses, I use the spray and before flat ironing as well.
Milani Teddy Bare Lipstick is a go to lippie. It is on the nude side but has a warm brown tone which I love. It's great for everyday wear.
 ELF cream eyeliner in brown is a new product that I have been playing trial and error with for a few weeks. I actually use this eyeliner as a brow filler. I'm not into heavy dark brows so I am really light handed when applying this liner to my brows.

These are only a few products that are in my makeup bag and shelf. Let me know what products you are loving at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...