Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What I'm Wearing: Faux Fur

Displaying IMG_5191.JPG

Everyone that knows me can tell you that I have an addiction for faux fur. It's a very trendy statement piece that you can add to any outfit. When the weather is slightly chilly but not too cold for that thick pea coat, throw on your faux fur and rock out in style.

What I'm Wearing:  The boots are oldies from Just Fab. I purchased this vest from Target for $39.99. The dress is also from one of Target's designer collection collabs with Phillip Lim.

Can I just pause right there..... I freaking' LOOVVVEEEE when Targe' bring the designer collections.

Also, one major hair flip for my do'. I have been wearing my natural hair for some time now and it has been one of the best decisions. Although I have not wore too many styles in it's curly state, I love a mean blowout and my Instyler tool.

How do you love to style your faux fur?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...