Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Lifestyle: Searching for Purpose| Vision| Dreams


I don't know about you but I've seen so much growth in myself over the past few years. But, one things is there is still so much more that I want to learn, to do, and discover. Not only in the world, but in myself. PURPOSE is what I've been searching for. I have visions, dreams, and goals but they are all mixed in with the purpose that I am seeking.

Have you ever sat still for a moment and thought "What Am I Doing" or "Why am I not fulfilled in life"? That's because there is something deeper in you waiting to be released. Self- awareness is huge, sometimes I have to say GOD, X-ray my life and find what I need to change or do.

We all have dreams, goals, aspirations that we want to achieve. It is all VERY MUCH POSSIBLE! Believe in yourself and work hard. REMEMBER that everyone won't be there to applaud your forthcoming's but it is not there vision and that is okay. If you have not started on the thing that is eating at you everyday, I'm here to tell you that you better fasten your seat belt and LET LOOSE! I've made up in my mind that I'm not stopping myself and no one else will be either.



Lipstick & Love,

Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...