Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Business Woman Files: Big Business 1587


We are back at it with Business Woman Files. It is my third week doing this and so far I am loving it. It is inspiring not only me but I hope others as well.

So today for Big Business 1587 as I like to call it, I am saluting Arnita Johnson. Arnita is the founder (Credit Consultant) of Luxurious Credit where she helps individuals repair their credit and not only that, but learn to better manage their finances. Her site offers credit tips, credit facts and so much more. I mean honestly who doesn't want to have A1 credit and the bank account to match.

There are so many people in debt in the world today. Whether it's personal debt, school debt, or business debts and so forth. Arnita speaks about being the person who has been in the shoes of so many who was not maintaining their priorities correctly with saving, and credit. So she knows what it feels like and now she can help so many. Not only does she has a website but check out her Instagram where she gives free tips everyday and you can also view many praise reports from clients.

DSC_8659 (arnita johnson's conflicted copy 2014-06-02)



To be honest I was not taught to save money, IRA's, and finances. My mom was a single parent at one point of time taking care of my siblings, my cousins and I. So, maybe she didn't have the money to save or wasn't ever taught. So to say it's been a journey with money and credit for me, is the least. I still have not mastered it yet and I hope to enroll in her program soon.

Don't be the BEAUTIFUL Face with the BROKE BANK ACCOUNT. We can do this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...