Sunday, January 11, 2015

Wish List: Huetiful Hair & Facial Steamer

I'm always talking about what I want, what I want, what I want. A bad habit that I have is impulse spending which I will not brag on at all. It is the worst thing ever. So, I've decided that a wish list is better. Things that I would like to have so that I can save up and splurge on when the time is right.

One product that I have been eyeing for a very long time is the Huetiful Hair & Facial Steamer


The mastermind behind the steamer is Ken Burkeen. The steamer is a product that hydrates and strengthens your hair. It is great for women with very dry hair because it basically restores moisture to your scalp and hair shafts.

I am a person who has a very dry scalp. I suffer from dandruff and psoriasis, so moisture does not stay with me for too long. I'm always having to go a day with very oily hair because after a while my scalp is screaming for some type of moisture. Also, having break outs on my face this steamer would be great for hydrating my skin. Using this product after tight masks could help to reduce the irritation and redness of my skin replenishing it again.

If you log on to the behuetiful webpage you can find out more information and tips. This will definitely be apart of my wish list and I can't wait to share with you all the results once I have purchased the product.  (Information Credit Below: behuetiful website)

The science behind how it works

When your hair is dry thirsty the best thing for it to drink is water. Hydration strengthens your hair and improves manageability. 
1. Start by shampooing and conditioning your hair; leaving your favorite conditioner in your hair for 5 minutes 
2. Sit under the Huetiful Hair Steamer for 15-20 minutes without a cap on. The steamer will automatically shut off when done 
3. The warm steam naturally lifts up the hair cuticles (Note: hair cuticles are like shingles covering a rooftop)
4. By lifting the hair cuticles, your conditioner can more deeply and effectively penetrate into every strand of your hair (moisturizing)
5. The steam will also be infused into the hair shaft (hydrating)
Watch and Read Reviews from celebrity stylists and popular hair and beauty editors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...