Wednesday, January 14, 2015

BIG Business 1587: Business Woman Files

We are back at it today with BUSINESS WOMAN FILES. This woman is THEE bomb.com to me and many others. Better known as she would like to say "Mother." Today I salute AprilDivahStyles as the BIG BUSINESS WOMAN. Can we say humble, driven, down to earth and a BEAUTY!! Listen to me acting as if I've met her in real life, lol. I have not met her yet but she will be someone that I would like to meet.

Instagram photo by aprildivahstyles - This is still @bdazzlediserika hacking my sisters page,.. Shhhhhhh... Don't tell her but she is so bomb💣💣💣💣 I ❤️ Her! Follow me  #imakecupcakes lol

Baltimore Bred she states how she has once lost everything and now she has gained it all back, plus more. She's an entrepreneur, owns a hair salon (also hair company, Divah Glam Hair) and barber shop. She also shows her amazing side of being a mommy and a wife.

January 18th, 2014 will be a BIG day for her as she will be having a full out event that you do not want to miss if you are in the area. 100K networking event is $100, 1000 times. It will be a networking event with the best of the best in the building. I must say she is someone that you can learn from and definitely want to follow. She is a Motivator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...