Monday, February 2, 2015

Branding: Youtube: January Favorites|Growth|Healthy Skin Routine

Happy Monday to you Beautiful People. It's a new week, a new day and a new month to become a better you. We are already in our second month of 2015 and I must say I am excited so far. Why? Because I've been taking action to set myself up for a great year. Besides Blogging again, I have started working on my Youtube Channel as well.

I started the videos to become more personable with you all. So, if you do not FOLLOW my blog or you aren't SUBSCRIBED to my channel, do me a favor and click those wonderful little mini buttons. Youtube Name: Erica Lipstick

My channel will feature beauty tips, fashion, lifestyle such as motivational talk, careers, passions and so much more. I'm excited! Three new videos are up so grab your tea, or cocktail and watch them all.

Lipstick & Love, XOXO

Erica


1. JANUARY FAVORITES| or NOT : Featuring Beauty|Skin|Hygiene|Natural Hair Products




2. GROWTH| Where were you a year ago?| Hello, Older Me.



3. Healthy Skin| Prepping After Cleansing & Before Makeup







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...