Sunday, March 29, 2015

Beauty First Impressions: Maybelline FIT Me Matte & Poreless


I decided to try out a new foundation. For awhile I decided to do away with foundation and wear BB Cream. Because of my sensitive skin, breakouts, etc I did not want anything heavy on my face. 

I recently purchased Maybelline FIT Me Foundation. One thing that caught my attention is that it was Matte and Poreless. My oily skin gals know what I mean when we find anything that says Matte. 

The shade I purchased was #355 Coconut. 

What I love about this foundation 
1. It is lightweight but it is full coverage. 
2. It literally takes a nickel sized dab to cover my entire face. 
3. The shade matches my skin perfectly. I do not have to mix any other shade with this foundation. 
4. You can wear it for at least 4/5 hours without getting oily in the T-Zone. 


The picture above shows my first time applying the foundation without a primer to test it out. 

I would definitely recommend it. Thumbs up! Now when I apply foundation this is my first go to. Some compare it to MAC and Estée Lauder Foundation. 

Try it out and let me know your thoughts. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes for the matte! I need this in my life! Where did you purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this foundation, too! I haven't used the matte +poreless one yet but I think I might go buy it today now that I'm out.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...