Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Current 3: BEAUTY & SKINCARE Favorites

Every month I would like to share my Favorite Beauty and Skincare Products with my lovely readers via blog posts or a YT Video. We all know by now that taking care of your body internally and your externally reaps the benefits of healthy skin. But, sometimes we all may have to combat a skin disorder that is out of our control.

So enough yapping, let's jump right in to my current favorites. 

1. Simple, Micellar Cleansing Water has been one of my ride or die products ever since it was purchased. This product is made to cleanse, remove makeup, and hydrate your skin. There was so much raving about Micellar Water that I had to give it a try. 

HOW I USE THE PRODUCT: After a very long workday and I'm sort of on the lazy side, I use it to cleanse my skin from all the pollutants from the day and hop in bed; think of it as my makeup remover wipe without the wipe, lol. Also since I have added retinol in my regimen which tends to make my skin peel, this refreshes my face after toning. 

 2. Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair is a product that I wanted to give a shot. It had so many benefits to this moisturizer that I could not just walk pass it on the shelf. It is packed with Sunscreen, SPF 30, Retinol, and Vitamin C. I mean really what more can a lady ask for. Dealing with hyper-pigmentation and acne spots, I wanted a moisturizer that will combat my problematic skin.

HOW I USE THIS PRODUCT: I like to apply this product after toning my skin and right before I leave the house. Dealing with acne scarring the sun can actually make those spots worse, so the high SPF really helps to shield your skin. I do not like to apply this everyday because the retinol does make your skin peel.

 3. Bio-Oil is an oldie but goody. I love this because it combats many problems such as scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and more. Having oily skin, I've always been afraid of using oils but it actually works well. It's like killing two birds with one stone.

HOW I USE THIS PRODUCT: I use it like a spot treatment, I apply the product to my dark spots and massage it into my skin. I also use this product on my tummy area due to stretch marks and my bikini line for any shaving spots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...