Thursday, April 2, 2015

Lifestyle: LIVE + Fitness


I've talked before about being alive but not truly feeling alive. It could be that you are drowned out by your career, your lifestyle, bad habits and/or relationships. 

One thing that has had me in this state has been my career, searching for purpose while pursuing passion. One day I woke up and decided that I no longer wanted to feel stressed and on top of that I no longer wanted to feel uncomfortable in my clothes and unhealthy. 



I woke up grabbed my Polar Fitness Watch, threw on clothes and plugged Pandora into my ears and started for a 30 minute walk. Upon that walk I felt motivated, released baggage, and kept pushing and I haven't stopped yet. 

I started March 8th, and it has felt really great. Now there have been setbacks such as this week, I've ate poorly and have had minimum exercise but trust me when I tell you I won't be giving up this time around. To see and feel those small changes is empowerment to keep going. 


Find someone who motivates you or find reasons why you should stay determined and BEGIN! Can't wait to show progress pics, more detailed food and exercise regimens, and workout gear. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...