Wednesday, April 8, 2015

BIG Business (Woman Files) 1587: Want to be FEATURED on THEE BLOG?


                                                   CC: 123rf.com/google.com


Besides my love for beauty and skincare, this blog is solely based on Lifestyle. I consider myself a (Newly Founded) Business Woman with a  Lifestyle and Beauty/Skincare Blog. It's not always easy being a woman and creating a business, especially an African-American woman. But, we have broken barriers, statistics, and we are honestly doing our thing when it comes to entrepreneurship and careers.

What is sometimes sad is that we as women feel insecure, can be jealous, and want to compete with other women because we don't want them to get to the top spot? LET'S JUST KEEP IT ALL THE WAY REAL FOR A SECOND LADIES! You know this happens in the world everyday.

BUT....

We also have women who love to empower other women, and support them. We see now that ladies are actually building a partnership and brand together. WHICH I THINK IS FABULOUS. Sometimes we don't realize that team work makes the dream work, and that if we help one another out we all could build our dreams and goals personally.

SO.....

Enough chatting,

If you are a woman who has a sense of STYLE, a woman who is all into BEAUTY and MAKEUP, or you are an ENTREPRENEUR, working a 9-5, I want to feature you here on the THEE LIPSTICK CANVAS.

Not only will I ask women to be featured because I think that they are amazing at whatever it is that they are doing, I want you to be able to feature yourself to give us more insight into your business.


To be considered for a feature, contact me via email at : theelipstickcanvas@gmail.com

Subject Line should state: Business Woman Files or BIG Business 1587


I look forward to shining some light on you all!

Lipstick & Love,

Erica 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...