Sunday, March 1, 2015

What your Skin May Be Telling You


Have you realized that your skin may not be breaking out because of all those new products you have tried? Ever heard of Face Mapping? It tells you exactly what is wrong with your skin due everything that is going on inside of  your body. I stumbled across face mapping a while back when I was trying to figure out why my forehead and cheek area was so problematic. 

Again, if you do not know. I have been suffering from acne for a year or so. It is not severe, but I tend to breakout in spurts and it may progress for weeks at a time. For the past three weeks, I have been having a major breakout. I know that is partially due to my birth control contraceptive. Also a lot of it has to deal with stress and a really poor diet. 

I have been eating lots of red meat, lots of fatty foods, snacks, and plenty of cocktails. The cocktails are there for the stressful days at work and home. Eekkk! According to the face map, my digestive system is a huge problem for me. Which I knew this because of regularity (don't judge, TMI). One thing that I do is take supplements. One of my favorite supplements is Acai Berry Cleanse Pills that I purchase from the Vitamin Shoppe. I also love to drink Traditional Medicinals' Organic Smooth Move Tea, and Yogi's Healthy Skin Detox Tea. When I am drinking my tea, and at least trying to clean eat with things such as my Morning Smoothies I see a huge difference in my skin.

This week's goal is to drink LOTS OF WATER, NO SODAS or JUICES unless it is my Green Juice. To cut out ALL red MEAT, and go for fish, chicken, turkey and such. I also want to exercise by walking at least 30 minutes a day. I will also detox my skin this week with my Bentonite Clay Powder and Apple cider vinegar.

What is your skin telling you? Let us know, and tell us some of your favorite tips to keep your skin healthy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...