Sunday, March 1, 2015

You Hanging Out or Not? : CIAA

When life hands you lemons, swap it out for limes and squeeze that ish into a cup of Patron. Yep, that's exactly how I wanted to start off this post. Because not everyday, every event, every situation will go as planned. 


This weekend I decided to travel to Charlotte, NC to one of the biggest events called CIAA. I left on Saturday morning to meet up at my friend house and hang out a day party. Because I don't get out much I was super excited to let my hair down for a few hours. 

Once I arrived, my friend welcomed me with open arms and delicious drinks. We began to get dressed and wait for my cousin to arrive. 

Okay, so the next few hours went like this... 

My friend had us in laughter and me over the top because while being a great hostess she was at her mostest. Her drinks caught up to her. After we got everything together, and my cousin leaving her ID in her city, we headed out to the EpicCentre


The Epic Centre is located downtown/uptown. It consists of an area with sports bars, restaurants, hotels and so much more. We decided to hang out a party there for awhile, have a few drinks and kick back. And my night was over from there, I couldn't wait to get back to her house, wash my face and throw on my pjs. 

 It's so much fun to gather with friends and family when your life literally revolves around home and work. 

It's bad when you don't enjoy yourself because you are use to just being a homebody and standing around a crowd for long hours does nothing at all for you. 

Does this happen to you all at times? Where you are so excited to hang out but you are so ready to get back in your comfort zone? How do you deal with this? 

Hair Deets: 
Curled with InStyler/ Styled in a Messy Ponytail. 

Fashion Deets: 
Shirt: H&M 
Pants: BCBG 
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Bag: BeBe (from my friends closet) 
Necklace: unknown (top) 
Faux Fur: Target 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...