Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lipstick presents MY BROWN CANVAS



MY BROWN CANVAS is a segment dedicated to WOMEN OF COLOR. MBC embraces and educates our beauty, through our skin and hair. It is our inspiration to ourselves! Whether it's our love for makeup or none, our natural tresses or flowing extensions. MBC educates on products and routines that is for all types and tones. Women that Empower Others would be contributors to My Brown Canvas. 

Thee Lipstick Canvas is a lifestyle blog, or in my mind a site that is dedicated to the powerful, empowering woman. As women we like to take pride in ourselves, the way we dress, how our hair is styled, and the education and ambitious goals that we stand behind. 

As a lover of makeup, and extension installs I want to embrace our skin and hair. I am now wearing my natural hair and it is still a learning process. There are so many makeup artists and hair vendors on social networking nowadays, and it is amazing to see their work but let's find out what routines and products, what tips and advice that we all can use when it's time to remove all of that and show our healthy skin and healthy hair. 

I hope that this section of my site can grow beyond what I can ever imagine because it will be very beneficial. It will be great to see makeup for women of color, products that are directed to brown girls, and individuals who set out to inspire others through their talents and careers. 

Please email me, and I will be contacting others to contribute to this segment on the site. Have any ideas? Do not hesitate to leave them in the comment area.

Lipstick & Love, XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...